- Apgar Village is located near the West Entrance of Glacier. There are many stores, visitor information, and restaurants and souvenir shops.
- One of the most popular and busy campgrounds is located in Apgar Village. Be sure to check online occupancy and/or reservations to ensure spots are open.
- There are 2 hotels and lodges here. Both are fairly nice. The Village Inn offers great views of Lake McDonald and the Village Lodge offer more private areas.
- This place can be BUSY! Be sure to stop in at the Apgar Village Visitor Center to pick up some maps and great information about road closures, hikes, and more.
- If you’re camping and in need of firewood, this place has some of the best prices!
It’s a great place to grab some souvenirs, stock up on snacks, and stop by the visitor center. Other than Going To The Sun Road, this was one of the more crowded places. It’s the main hub for people arriving at park and if you’re looking for either a room and the inn or lodge without a reservation, you may be out of luck!